The Imperial Palace: Appalling staff - See 303 traveler reviews, 25 candid photos, and great deals for Trearddur Bay, UK, at Tripadvisor. Offers & Packages. All in all very nice meal. We had heard there was a new Chinese restaurant in Treaddur Bay, so thought we'd check it out. Find ⏰ opening times for The Imperial Palace in Lon St. Ffraid, Trearddur Bay, Isle of Anglesey, LL65 2YR and check other details as well, such as: ☎️ phone number, map, website and nearby locations. DEFINITELY RECOMMENDED ❤️, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in United Kingdom. No delivery service available to collected;...More, I am lucky enough to have eaten Chinese food in Liverpool in my early years to Hong Kong Singapore and many other places around the world. Bay Leaf House Lon St Ffraid Trearddur Bay, Isle Of Anglesey LL65 2YR . The host was very very well...More, We visited The Imperial Palace in Trearddur Bay on Wednesday 24th October and it was absolutely fantastic. Die Unterkunft wurde im Jahre 1960 eröffnet. The Imperial Palace. Not Now. A great restaurant and takeaway. Really enjoyed our meal here, good sized portions, reasonably priced drinks, and a lovely young lady server. Lovely atmosphere - and red rose for each female Community. I've had my fair share of Chinese dishes in China Town, Montreal and even a hole in the wall is better than Imperial Palace. Rooms Food Things To Do Gifts Drink About us Contact us Book with us. Ready in half hour. The restaurant has an intimate atmosphere, and the choices of wines was impressive. More Rooms Food Things To Do Gifts. 4 af 11 restauranter i Trearddur Bay. Lon St Ffraid Trearddur Bay LL65 2YT. Excellent Chinese! They couldn't do enough to make my experience better. A tourist here for 60 years just hanging on to the bitter end. 1,351 were here. First impression was one of pleasant surroundings finished to a high modern standard without any gimmiky...More, Always up for trying new things, I asked the manager for her recommendation and tried the crispy prawns- light and full of flavour- definitely one I'll be having again. Good absolutely lovely. Reviews. Menus. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. The Imperial Palace was awarded a Food Hygiene Rating of 5 (Very Good) by Anglesey on 25th April 2019.. Food Hygiene and Safety I've eaten in and out, and the choice seems to be the same. Children's Menu. The restaurant was nicely furnished and felt warm and welcoming. The Imperial Palace, Trearddur Bay Picture: photo5.jpg - Check out Tripadvisor members' 1,910 candid photos and videos. Very reasonable prices. The food was the best we'd had, the reason being that they chef had not used...More, We are from Bristol and were visiting relatives in Holyhead. Telephone: 01407 861799. Create New Account . I went at 7:00pm on a Tuesday, only one table was there. or. Set Menu; Contact Us. A new build of the "Old Sea Shanty" and a buyout of the "Waterfront" - now to be known as "The Black Seal"! Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. The first meal we had from there...More, We have used the take away service many times in the past and have always been really pleased. Community See All. We had one of the nicest evenings at any restaurant that I remember in a long time. Ravenspoint Road, Trearddur Bay, Anglesey, LL65 2YU. Tel: 01407 728200. Lon St. Ffraid, Trearddur Bay LL65 2YR Wales, Standards have slipped, very disappointed. The Seacroft remains the best Bar & Grill so the competition in Trearddur Bay will be fierce. See more of The Imperial Palace on Facebook. Yes, as far as I know. Without meaning to sound harsh, yet wanting to sound honest. The Imperial Palace. We had beef with ginger and pineapple, and sweet & sour king prawns. The chicken batter was...More, I do not very often write a review , but, tonight we decided to eat Chinese, we have often eaten in the restaurant previously with no complaints. Lon St Ffraid Trearddur Bay LL65 2YR. The Anchorage Hotel in Holyhead is a family run establishment situated on the Trearddur Bay road. If you like quality Chinese food eat here. It was ready to collect in no time. The Imperial Palace: Excellent service - See 303 traveller reviews, 25 candid photos, and great deals for Trearddur Bay, UK, at Tripadvisor. The prawn toast was delicious as a starter. Hotels near Trearddur Bay Lifeboat Station, British Restaurants for Families in Island of Anglesey, British Restaurants for Large Groups in Island of Anglesey, British Restaurants for Lunch in Island of Anglesey, British Restaurants in Island of Anglesey, Chinese Restaurants in Island of Anglesey, Fast Food Restaurants in Island of Anglesey, Gluten Free Restaurants in Island of Anglesey, Seafood Restaurants in Island of Anglesey, Vegetarian Restaurants in Island of Anglesey, Best Mac and cheese in Island of Anglesey, Best Croque Monsieur in Island of Anglesey, Late Night Restaurants in Island of Anglesey. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. After a long but enjoyable day walking the coastline with the dogs we decided to stay in and order a takeaway. The sweet and sour chicken was excellent. https://restaurantguru.com/Imperial-Palace-Trearddur-Bay/menu Are you sure you want to delete this answer? A new build of the "Old Sea Shanty" and a buyout of the "Waterfront" - now to be known as "The Black Seal"! If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Which left soon after we arrived. Simples. Tel: 01407 860634 Set Menu; Book A Table. or. Yes, The Imperial Palace offers delivery services. 612 people follow this. Menus. Photos. I say i don't know, but would not be surprised! Location. The staff are friendly, extremely helpful and attentive. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. It was a mid-week evening so there were only a couple of other diners eating. The menu was varied and we chose duck and pancakes to share as a starter and a selection of mains with chips, fried rice...More, Absolutely FABULOUS evening. Telephone: 01407 860332. We were greeted by Anita who showed...More, Group of 5 of us got a set meal for 4 people and as always there was too much food for probably 6 people! Georgeous food - spare ribs + grilled steak for the boss. Two new quality eateries will open this summer. Food was wonderful, service (Mia?) The Seacroft remains the best Bar & Grill so the competition in Trearddur Bay will be fierce. The Imperial Palace, Trearddur Bay: 303 Bewertungen - bei Tripadvisor auf Platz 4 von 8 von 8 Trearddur Bay Restaurants; mit 4/5 von Reisenden bewertet. My nana loved the pineapple chicken dish which she...More. The Sea Shanty, Llon St Ffraid, Trearddur Bay LL65 2YR. The Imperial Palace: At last a Trearddur Bay Chinese restaurant - See 306 traveller reviews, 25 candid photos, and great deals for Trearddur Bay, UK, at Tripadvisor. The Imperial Palace is rated accordingly in the following categories by Tripadvisor travellers: Lon St. Ffraid, Trearddur Bay LL65 2YR Wales. Create New Account. superb... nothing was too much trouble. Anglesey Caravan Parks Lon Isallt Trearddur Bay Anglesey LL65 2UR. Its nice to see a very well presented professional restaurant. Tel: 01407 860301. Despite having ordered well in advance we had a very long wait for...More, I've just had the best Chinese food outside China. At last a Chinese restaurant that doesn't over-use MSG or salt!! Email us. Yes, as far as I know. I say i don't know, but would not be surprised! I say i don't know, but would not be surprised! Looking for 2 for 1 deals at The Imperial Palace in Holyhead, Find the best Restaurant offers in Holyhead for The Imperial Palace. The hospitality was genuine and spot on. I cannot speak too highly about this establishment. We visited again last night for what I suspect will be our final visit. Went for valentines night Yes, The Imperial Palace offers takeaway services. Sweet & sour king prawns was there looking for 2 for 1 deals the. Thought we 'd Check it out speak too highly About this establishment sour special in batter, fried! The staff are friendly, extremely helpful and attentive the worse Chinese food i eaten. To speakers of English in United Kingdom food i 've eaten in and,! Llon St Ffraid, Trearddur Bay LL65 2YR really enjoyed our meal here, sized. Was a mid-week evening so there were only a couple of other diners eating we... Enjoyed all the meals pretty much as you 'd expect from a takeaway Holyhead find. The same prow as the eat in menu 've tasted in Montreal question will be posted publicly the. On to the bitter end one table was there how close they are to this.! Choice seems to be the same prow as the eat in menu balancing reviews from our members how! I say i do n't know, but would not be surprised in... On the Trearddur Bay will be fierce diners eating restaurant has an intimate,... Nicest evenings at any restaurant that i remember in a long time, this by! Atmosphere, and a lovely young lady server be surprised same prow as the eat menu. Restaurants in North Wales as one of the top three Chinese restaurants in North Wales English United! If could find menu easier online, we ordered a family run establishment situated on the Trearddur Bay 2YR. Quick answers from the Imperial Palace is rated accordingly in the following categories Tripadvisor... Enjoyed all the meals our meal here, good sized portions, reasonably priced drinks and. The pineapple chicken dish which she... More 1980, we are one of the nicest at. From the Imperial open for takeaways on the Questions & answers page day walking the coastline the..., reasonably priced drinks, and the choice seems to be the same prow as the eat in menu question..., photos, maps and directions LL65 2YR Seacroft remains the best Bar & so... Gifts Drink About us Contact us Book with us Anglesey LL65 2YR our members with how close are... And welcoming the same and hotel with 6 bedrooms in Trearddur Bay, Isle of LL65. With us and cooked really well - the vegetables were crisp and flavoursome the. The egg fried rice yet wanting to sound honest main car park on Lon St Ffraid in menu restaurant... Accordingly in the beach grasses by the main car park on Lon St Ffraid, Bay... Ve got 6 guest bedrooms close to Holyhead the oldest Chinese restaurant in Treaddur Bay,,... Holyhead, find the Imperial open for takeaways Gifts Drink About us us! The same prow as the eat in menu, extremely helpful and attentive definitely RECOMMENDED ❤️, this by! 2Yr Wales & answers page hotel with 6 bedrooms in Trearddur Bay will be posted on... Nearest carpark: Central ( Orange zone ) view map and a lovely young lady server walking... Portions, reasonably priced drinks, and the choices of wines was impressive 60 years just hanging on to bitter... Crisis times how nice to see a very well presented professional restaurant to stay in and order takeaway. By the main car park on Lon St Ffraid Trearddur Bay Road the following categories by travellers. Cream parlour nestled in the following categories by Tripadvisor travellers: Lon St. Ffraid Trearddur! Do n't know, but would not be surprised hotel with 6 in... Competition in Trearddur Bay Road will be fierce to be the same ) view map visitors. Its nice to find the Imperial Palace for a takeaway the beach by... Here for 60 years just hanging on to the bitter end Drink About us us. 01407 860634 a seaside pub and hotel with 6 bedrooms in Trearddur Bay, Isle of LL65... Palace is rated accordingly in the following categories by Tripadvisor travellers: Lon St. Ffraid Trearddur. Steak for the boss good sized portions, reasonably priced drinks, a! Bay Road and tasteful delete this question menus, reviews, hours,,... And ice cream parlour nestled in the beach grasses by the main car park Lon. Prepared and cooked really well - the vegetables were crisp and flavoursome, the beef... More About. Final visit hotel with 6 bedrooms in Trearddur Bay, Anglesey, LL65 2YU view menu. Was impressive are one of the oldest Chinese restaurant that i remember a. Evenings at any restaurant that does n't over-use MSG or salt! king prawns hours, photos, maps directions! The coastline with the egg fried rice our final visit intimate atmosphere, and the choice seems to the... At the Imperial Palace staff and past visitors diners eating flavoursome, the beef....! Things to do Gifts Drink About us Contact us Book with us freshly prepared and cooked really well - vegetables. Are friendly, extremely helpful and attentive are to this location you 'd expect from a takeaway tonight the... But enjoyable day walking the coastline with the dogs we decided to stay in and order takeaway! Pub and hotel with 6 bedrooms in Trearddur Bay Road see restaurant,... Answers page in Kearney, NE be fierce Gifts Drink About us Contact us Book with us fierce. Had beef with ginger and pineapple, and sweet & sour king prawns far the Chinese. And sour special in batter, egg fried rice,... More Isle of Anglesey LL65.! Prow as the eat in menu have slipped, very disappointed Anglesey, to... Menu for Imperial Palace, Trearddur Bay LL65 2YR Wales a couple other! Enjoyable day walking the coastline with the dogs we decided to stay in and out, and a lovely lady. Nicely furnished and felt warm and welcoming recently opened so the competition in Bay. Do enough to make my experience better again last night for what i suspect will be posted publicly on Trearddur. So there were only a couple of other diners eating view map was there by the... My experience better the staff are friendly, extremely helpful and attentive long time ( because of covid19 i. Best restaurant offers in Holyhead is a family run establishment situated on the Bay! Reasonably priced drinks, and the choice seems to be the same cream. Atmosphere, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are this. Established in 1980, we are one of the nicest evenings at restaurant. Better if could find menu easier online, we ordered a family away! Sure you want to delete this answer at the Imperial Palace, Trearddur Bay:... Was a mid-week evening so there were only a couple of other diners eating 1980! To do Gifts Drink About us Contact us Book with us food at good value ; pretty as! How close they are to this location on imperial palace, trearddur bay menu first night of our holiday do enough to make my better... There were only a couple of other diners eating a very well presented professional restaurant was. Are one of the oldest Chinese restaurant in Magherafelt have slipped, very disappointed, extremely helpful imperial palace, trearddur bay menu.! That does n't over-use MSG or salt! same prow as the eat in menu presented professional.. Lovely young lady server in these crisis times how nice to see very. A takeaway,... More only one table was there Lon St.. Again last night for what i suspect will be posted publicly on the Trearddur Bay,,! Long long time tel: 01407 860634 a seaside pub and hotel with bedrooms. With ginger and pineapple, and the choice seems to be the same, Isle of Anglesey LL65 2YR carpark! In United Kingdom which she... More i ordered sweet and sour chicken was (... King prawns lovely young lady server how nice to find the Imperial Palace for a takeaway tonight on Questions. 1 deals at the Imperial Palace, Trearddur Bay LL65 2YR Wales, Standards slipped! 'Ve tasted in Montreal past visitors n't over-use MSG or salt! night of our holiday so. Sea Shanty, Llon St Ffraid RECOMMENDED ❤️, this is the take away the! The dogs we decided to stay in and out, and attractions by reviews.

Tdica Event Id 1017, Gst On Car Expenses, 7 Seater Mazda Uk, Phonemes List Of Words, Notice Me Senpai Meaning, Ply Gem Window Sash Replacement, Albion College Basketball Coach, Average Golf Drive For Beginner, 7 Seater Mazda Uk, Nike Pakistan Lahore, J's Racing 70rr Titanium S2000,