Tree & Greenery Care
Caring for your tree
- Prior to placing in the stand, make a fresh cut (up to 1 inch) off the base. Mistletoe Meadows can do this for you at our retail locations.
- Place your tree in a stand that will hold plenty of water. Treat your tree like fresh cut flowers and never let the stand run out of water.
- ALWAYS keep the tree away from heat sources such as heating vents, fireplaces, radiators, etc.
- Check electric lights carefully and do not use questionable electric lights (those with broken bulbs or frayed wires).
- Do not overload electric circuits.
- Turn off lights before leaving home or going to bed.
Caring for wreaths and garland
- Keep greenery out of direct sunlight and wind.
- Mist occasionally with plain water from a spray bottle.
Additional tips can be found at: