Mistletoe Meadows offers NC Fraser firs, four types of wreaths and five types of garland at wholesale prices for customers placing an order of more than $5000. Browse the selection below and then download the forms in the sidebar to get started placing your order.
NC Fraser Fir Trees
The Fraser fir is a beautiful tree native to the North Carolina mountains. The crown is conical, with straight branches either horizontal or angled 40° upward from the trunk. The foliage is strong, the tree is dense with excellent needle retention and is wonderfully fragrant—it’s the perfect Christmas tree. Sizes and prices may be found on our wholesale order forms.
Tree Grading System
Our Premium Grade trees have heavy density, good color, nice top, and are free of any noticeable defects.
Our Select Grade trees have medium to heavy density, good color, nice top, and at least one premium side.
Wholesale Customer Tree Tags
For our wholesale customers, we label each tree with waterproof color-coded plastic tags printed with the size/type of product. Tree care instructions for your customers appear on the back. (click image to enlarge)
Wreaths and Garland
Mistletoe Meadows offers fresh handcrafted wreaths and garland made from NC Fraser fir, boxwood, and other greens. Sizes and prices may be found on our wholesale order forms. Wreaths are made either single-faced (foliage on front side of wire frame) or double-faced (foliage on both sides of wire frame).
Wholesale Customer Wreath Tags
For our wholesale customers, we label each bundle of wreaths with waterproof color-coded plastic tags printed with the size/type of product. Greenery care instructions for your customers appear on the back. (click image to enlarge)
Tree & Greenery Care
For Wholesale Customers
- During storage, remember to stand your tree inventory vertically and in the shade.
- Protect your tree and greenery inventory from wind and sun.
- Never leave baled trees exposed to direct sunlight; string burn may occur.
Share Tree and Greenery Care with Your Retail Customers
Caring for your tree
- Prior to placing in the stand, make a fresh cut (up to 1 inch) off the base.
- Place your tree in a stand that will hold plenty of water. Treat your tree like fresh cut flowers and never let the stand run out of water.
- ALWAYS keep the tree away from heat sources such as heating vents, fireplaces, radiators, etc.
- Check electric lights carefully and do not use questionable electric lights (those with broken bulbs or frayed wires).
- Do not overload electric circuits.
- Turn off lights before leaving home or going to bed.
Caring for wreaths and garland
- Keep greenery out of direct sunlight and wind.
- Mist occasionally with plain water from a spray bottle.